Thursday, April 5, 2007

Reclaiming my Power

I will take control of the accumulation of personal strength and power that each individual should gain through daily encounters with family,friends and lovers. The temporal relationships between self and "others" manifests itself through many feelings. It is filtered and then tagged with feelings of mercy, joy, lust, envy, hate, complacency and trust--to name a few.

How can I leave behind the negative world I have created where I second-guess my own decisions and even reflection in the mirror?

First, I drink more Yerba Mate'.
Second, I listen to more Tool.
Third, I grow my hair long.
Fourth, I get my hands dirty with oil pants.
Fifth, I howl at the moon.

That should start me off on the right path.

Again.

1 comment:

Kate said...

i like the start of your new path... may i join you. ;)
i only have old tool thought but i hear the new is good too.