Friday, January 19, 2007

I Have Learned To Use My Hands


I am learning to rely less on others. I am learning to survive with less affection and love from a multitude of other people. Perhaps this was not my aim, but I am easily adapting to this new sense of freedom. I draw from the few people that I need and love, some are far and some are near. I have retired from my past as well as my future. The ever-present Now is my manifestation. I do not need to look beyond or behind myself any longer.

The food I eat serves a greater purpose.
The words I read inspire me more.
The words I write relieve me, create me, and perpetuate substantial growth within me.
The loved ones I cherish extend an abundance of love to me.
The love I have I extend in abundance to my loved ones.
I find a more sacred space for myself in between breaths.
I have learned to release objects, feelings, people, and places that do not serve me.
I have grown towards acceptance and buried rejection.
I know how to release the tension held in the small space between my eyes.
I have learned to use my hands.
I am at peace with my solitude.

I am a good woman.

No comments: